Thursday, July 10, 2014

Six Flags

Sunday we went to church like any normal Sunday. I started talking to the one of the college teachers and he told me they were going to 6 Flags. I'm not sure he really asked us to come, but when he told me they had extra tickets and hotel rooms I said we'll go! 

We would be leaving that afternoon for a quick trip to Arlington. We rode in the church vans and got to our hotel about 10. The next morning our family had fun at 6 Flags and then drove back home. Clay fell asleep for 15 minutes from the hotel to Spring Creek. He woke up in the worst 
Mood!!!! He wanted lemonade, but they didn't have any. He then wanted root beer. I don't normally let him have the kind with the caffeine, but we were desperate to get him to calm down. The four hour trip home he was very happy and very awake. I think we got home at 12am. The root beer was worth it!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment