Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spring Break Mission Trip

Our church's youth group went to St. Louis for a spring break mission trip this past week. We tagged along and had some fun with them. We left a day early and stopped at one of my least favorite restaurants for lunch-Golden Corral. I seriously dislike this place. I found a hair in my salad and told Cole to never suggest this restaurant again!



After we got to town we met up with another family and went to Fitzs. We came here last summer too. It is a root beer factory and restaurant. 



The next day we went to the zoo. They have a great zoo! It is free and has lots of animals. It was freeeeezzzzzing!!!! For the first hour the zoo is open you get to ride carousel for free and go in the children's petting zoo for free!










Coleman is my only child that let's me take his picture willingly and let's me pose with him!






After the zoo we took naps. Sleeping and hotels are not always a fun combo.
After naps we met up with the youth group and had dinner with them. Coleman was in heaven because he got to play sports with the youth!

No comments:

Post a Comment