Wednesday, March 18, 2009

PRODUCT REVIEW: MASCARA

PRODUCT REVIEW: MASCARA


I have always felt like I have had the punies eyelashes! I remember one time in high school one of my best friends told me I really should start using mascara, and I told her I was wearing it. That is how short my eyelashes are people! So, I am always looking for the latest and greatest mascara out there. Sorry for the blurry picture this was taken with my phone.
I will start with the red tube, LOREAL Double Extend. This is a two step process and works great. I felt like my lashes were lengthened. The only problem was taking it off. I did not read the directions and tried to take it off with vaseline (how I normally remove my mascara). I was so freaked out b/c I thought my eyelashes were coming off. Really, they were little tubes of mascara. I had to stop using this b/c I never felt like I could get all the tubes off and felt like they got in my eyes.
The second container is Maybelline's Intense XXL. I use this one. I like it. I don't feel like my lashes look like they could grace the cover of a magazine, but they do feel a little longer. It is much easier to clean off as well!
So, there you have it! If you know of a great mascara let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment