Friday, March 6, 2009

Product Review


PRODUCT REVIEW: PARENTS PAINTS







I am going to start doing some product review on this blog, feel free to comment if you have ever used any of the items. First up is this set of paints my daughter got for her birthday. I really love the concept of them. You just squeeze the bottle and the paint comes out. They work really great. They are washable, which is a must with a 3 year old!
The only negative is I am not really sure how to properly clean them. I am afraid to use to much water b/c I don't want the water getting down into the paint. I always feel the need to end on a negative, it must be from my sorority days of pro, con, pro! I do love the assortment of colors and they are nice vivid colors on paper! Definitely a great craft item!



No comments:

Post a Comment